Terms & conditions
Regulations - this document, available at www.keyhelp.co/termsconditions
Operator - KeyHelp Poland Sp. o.o., ul. Dzialdowska 11/13, 01-185 Warsaw, NIP: 5252596526, REGON: 147457636.
KeyHelp - information system functioning in the PaaS model; the supplier and owner of the system is the Operator.
User - a natural person running a business; juridical person or organizational unit that does not constitute a juridical person but to whom an applicable legislation confers legal capacity.
Services - electronic services in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on Electronic Services (Dz. U. of 9 September 2002) provided for every User Account.
Account - maintained by the Operator for the User under a unique name (login), enabling access to KeyHelp.
Registration - a procedure designed to create an Account in KeyHelp.
Registration Form - a form available at the following URL: app.keyhelp.co, which enables registration.
License number - serial number that confirms the acquisition of the license.
Using the system
- Upon registration a contract is concluded between the User and the Operator for an indefinite period of time. The subject of the contract is to enable the User the access to KeyHelp on the terms and conditions described in the Regulations.
- Registration requires from the User inserting correct data in the Registration Form.
- In order to make full use of KeyHelp, after the registration the full User data should be completed and the license number entered, unless a separate arrangements with the Operator have been made.
- The Operator grants a non-exclusive license to use the KeyHelp for personal use only, on the terms and conditions described in the Regulations.
Operator's rights and obligations
- The Operator declares that the data provided by the User is confidential and may be made available only to authorized entities under applicable law.
- The Operator will make every effort to ensure reliable and uninterrupted operation KeyHelp.
- The Operator has the right to make periodic technical breaks in the availability of KeyHelp. The Operator will inform the Users about the time and length of breaks at least 3 days in advance via e-mail to the address provided by the User during the registration process.
- The Operator has the right to make breaks in the availability of KeyHelp with the aim to repair, modify or develop hardware and software as well as for reasons beyond the control of the Operator.
- The Operator does not guarantee that, despite all the protective measures taken, there will be no loss of User data due to failure, malfunction or other causes independent of the Operator.
- The Operator assumes no liability, either explicit or implied, for the illegal use of KeyHelp by the User.
- The Operator can block a User's account after informing the User about the reason of the blockade via e-mail, to the e-mail address specified in the Account.
- The Operator has the right to remove a User's account after informing the User about the reason of the removal via e-mail, to the e-mail address specified in the Account.
User's rights and obligations
- The User agrees to the processing of data provided by the Operator during Registration.
- The User bears full and sole responsibility for any damage arising from the use of KeyHelp.
- Registration can be made only by the person authorized to represent the registered entity.
- The User is fully responsible for providing true data during Registration as well as to complement and update their data in the KeyHelp System.
- The User has the right to opt out of KeyHelp on the basis of a resignation message sent via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving the resignation and confirming it with the User, the Account will be permanently deleted along with all associated data within 30 days from the date of receipt.
- Users' personal data may be shared by the Operator in cases determined in the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 as amended (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended).
- The User Accounts database is subject to legal protection. The administrator of personal data stored in the database is the Operator. Each User has the right to:
- access their data,
- correct their data,
- make a request to stop their data processing by permanently removing the Account.
- The Operator undertakes not to disclose the data entered into KeyHelp and stored by the User within their account.
- The User has the right to make a complaint regarding the functioning of KeyHelp, payments and other irregularities identified by the User.
- The complaint should be sent by the User via e-mail to email@example.com not later than 14 days from the date of the issue.
- The date of the complaint's receipt determines keeping the time limit referred to in p. 2 of this paragraph.
- Complaints made in accordance with the Regulations will be dealt with immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt. The User who submitted the complaint will be informed of the outcome by e-mail, to the e-mail address specified in the Account.
- The Operator reserves the right to change the Regulations. Each User will be informed about all changes in the Regulations via e-mail. The Operator will also publish information about the amendments to the Regulations on www.keyhelp.co.
- The User, to be able to use KeyHelp further, is obliged to accept the amended Regulations.
- Shall the User not accept the amended Regulations, they have the right to opt out of the use of KeyHelp in accordance with the Regulations.
- When registering, the User declares that they accept the Regulations.
- To matters not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code and other Laws shall apply.
- These Regulations are effective from 14 May 2016.